DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All orders placed for next-day delivery must be received by 10am the previous day. For example, orders placed on Monday before 10am may be delivered on Tuesday if requested. Orders placed on Monday after 10am will be delivered on Wednesday at the earliest. If an order is placed for next-day delivery outside the deadline, it will be moved to the next business day. During COVID-19 we are delivering Tuesdays and Fridays unless otherwise arranged! We are happy to deliver on other days! We will need 24 hours notice to arrange deliveries on days other than Tuesday & Friday.
2. We will deliver to the address you indicate at checkout, within the date and time requested (as long as ordering deadlines are followed). You are responsible for making arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. If you are unable to accept the delivery in person, you must leave a cooler of appropriate size with ice/ice packs in a conspicuous place. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries.
3. Once the delivery has been made, RIPE Juicery cannot be held responsible if items are left to spoil so we highly recommend receiving your juice in person. Raw juice is highly perishable and must remain cold at all times.
4. If we are unable to deliver your order to the address provided for any reason, we will contact you via the phone number (or email address if no number is given) on file before rescheduling the delivery. An additional charge may be applicable.
5. If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control (for example: supplier failure, adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, or traffic congestion) we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes and will reschedule the delivery.
If you are located outside of the RIPE Juicery Delivery area, we would be happy to arrange alternate options with you. Please give us a call at 705-503-4777 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the delivery has been made, RIPE Juicery cannot be held responsible if items are left to spoil so we highly recommend receiving your juice in person. Raw juice is highly perishable and must remain cold at all times.
All sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. If there is a problem with the quality of our product please contact us at email@example.com